Our Chinese burner ranges are built with 14 gauge polished stainless steel providing you a long lasting range that is made to endure the constant high-volume cooking for many years to come. The Chinese gas range is equipped with cast iron wok rings that provide optimal heat transfer into range pots with flexible burner type configurations.
Operating the burners' is made simple for the chefs by the "L handle" control valves which allows one to power each burner on and off with your knee. The swing faucets are available in both manual and automatic activated by swinging them out toward the operator and deactivated by pushing them parallel to the backsplash helping to provide the most efficient way to fill woks for boiling or rinsing between batches.
One may choose from a “waterfall backsplash” or “water-cooled top” to prevent the deck from overheating to maintain the range's longevity. A strainer basket located underneath the deck drains away excess water while preventing chunks of food from clogging the drain line. Cleaning of these Chinese ranges is made easy with the stainless steel or galvanized drip trays to catch any overflow. A natural gas or propane connection is required for operation.
All ranges are custom made. You choose the burner(s) and the location of the chambers, as well as add a variety of options listed below. Please contact us for more information.
Additional Options -
- 12", 16", 18", 20", 22" inches in diameter chambers available
- Jet, Duck, and Ring Burner Types
- Natural or Propane Gas
- Water Pot
- Dim Sum Steamer
- Steamer cabinet
- 14 gauge or 12 gauge(thicker) stainless steel deck
- 8” or 10” Oil pan holes
- Spice trays 12”x 12” or 12” x 20” or customizable
- Splash guards
Body Size: Customizable with 12", 13”, 16", 18", 20", 22" inches in diameter chambers available
- 1-¼” gas line(190K BTU) or 2” gas line(610K BTU)
- ¾” cold water
- Floor sink or grease intercept where required.
- ¾” or 1-½” gas inlet
- 2” drainage outlet to floor sink
- ½” cold water inlet
- Natural Gas: Manifold pressure 5”WC(water column)
- Propane(L.P.) Gas: Manifold pressure 10”WC(water column)
- 20-tip jet - 90,000
- 23-tip jet - 130,000
- 32-tip jet - 190,000
- Duck tip - 90,000
- 2-ring burner - 50,000
- 3-ring burner - 90,000
- Combustible: Side - 6 inches
- Combustible: Rear - 3 inches
- Non-combustible: Side - 0 inches
- Non-combustible: Rear - 0 inches